Hosting a Spanish-themed lunch?
Impress your guests with an authentic paella Valencia cooked in this 38cm or 42cm Garcima Carbon Steel Polish Paella Pan. Perfect for your party of 10, infuse casual or special occasions with the delightful flavours of Spain using this classic paella pan.
Made with polished carbon steel, this paellera will cook your rice to perfection and guarantees a tasty crust at the bottom.
- Classic paellera made of durable polished steel that reacts quickly to heat
- Authentic and warp-resistant paella pan manufactured in Valencia, Spain
- Comes with a cooking surface that perfectly creates the iconic paella crust
- Designed with low flared walls and two riveted red handles for even cooking and safe food transfer
- Large 42cm pan perfect for serving generous portions of paella for 10 people
- Suitable on gas and electric stovetops, on open flame and charcoal grills, and in the oven
|Construction||Thin high carbon steel|
|Dimensions||53.5cm x 42cm x 5cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash then dry immediately.
Season with vegetable oil prior to storage.
Use an abrasive cleaner if rust forms.
Slightly convex base is not suitable on flat ceramic stovetops.